Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

GKD June release challenges

I can't believe another FABU set of Gina K Designs has been released. I was able to pop into the release party for only a quick mins. I did get an opportunity to complete all 3 of the challenges. The first one I did was for Donna's One!!! Challenge. And you can see it on this post.

This card is Lee's color challenge. I just love using pink and brown together. And I was able to use a set that I hadn't inked up yet "Friendship's Garden". I stamped the flowers with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. I added Diamond Stickles to the petals for some bling. The DP are by Basic Grey, and the cardstock is Stampin' Up!'s Pink Pirouette.

My second card is from Theresa's sketch challenge. I used my favorite stamp set from GKD, Melanie's "A Year of Flowers".
I colored the flowers with Prismacolor Markers, added black glaze pen to the centers and some orange and green Stickles. I sponged Aspen Mist chalk ink around the edges.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon


3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WoW your cards are just amazing and so inspiring. I just love your creative and inspiring style.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

You are just flat out amazing girl!!!!

Cheri Howard said...

Both cards are just gorgeous, Shannon - great job!