Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Gina K StampTV Challenges

Monday night and I didn't know what to do with all my free time!!!! So, I worked on a couple of the challenges at StampTV. I just adore my Gina K Designs stamps and they haven't seen much love recently, so I've really enjoyed getting them out and playing with them this past week.

This first card is for Carolina's Color Challenge. The challenge was to use red, chocolate and white. Other colors were allowed, as long as those 3 were the main colors. I hope this one is chocolate enough. The DP is from the Floral Elegance digital pack. The iris stamp is from the Elegant Flowers stamp set. I colored it with Prismacolor Markers. Turns out I do remember how to use them. I sponged some VersaMagic ink around the borders. "Hugs & Smiles" is from the Tag Lines stamp set. She's giving away her sample as blog candy too!!!!!
This next card I created for Gina's Pulling Pastels technique challenge. It's so fun and easy....I'll be getting my chalks out more often now!!!!
I used Melanie's Little Tees set and Gina's Ribbon Stripes set for this card. The DP is from a grab bag I picked up at Mega Meet from the Rusty Pickle. For the pastels I used Pebbles "Pastels" chalks with sponge daubers. The bling is by Basic Grey.

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

4 comments:

de said...

These are beautiful Shannon! I particularly love the techniques you used on the second card. The colors are amazing as well and the sentiment of course is too cute!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Yaaaaay Shannon!!!! You are seriously ROCKIN' out the Stamp TV challenges my friend!!!! I love seeing your creations in the gallery!!!

Martha said...

how cute, love it, love the colors.

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

You know...I left some love on the Stamp TV page. But...the more I visit and look at these project, the more I have to laugh! I love them! Great job, girl!
~ky