Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gina K "Embossing with Nesties" challenge

Happy Thursday!!!!!!

I have a quick card to share with you today. I created it for Gina's technique challenge this week on StampTV.....embossing with nestabilities! One of my all time favorite techniques...and perfect for one layer cards too!

I embossed my cardstock with a large rectangle nestabilities. I then added 2 score lines using my Scor-Pal for my sentiment to sit between.

I stamped the lighthouse from "Guiding Light" in Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored it with Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. Then using the nestie as a mask I sponged in some chalk ink to kinda create a sky. Then added the piercing at the corners and across the bottom. The sentiment from "Special Fathers" is stamped in Tuxedo Black as well.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This takes my breathe away it is so gorgeous!!! Wowwy! This card ROCKS! I love it! I think your mojo is back (and I dont believe you ever lost it)!! :)

Martha said...

so cute!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

What a soft, special scene you created on this card! Beautiful as always, Shannon!