Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Exciting News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

***3rd post of the day....scroll down for the QKD blog hop and Growning in Unity*** phew, busy day....



I have some very exciting news to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I've been choosen to be part of the July Center Stage Spotlight team for Gina K Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I was so excited I was literally bouncing in my seat at Panera when I found out.



Make sure you swing by StampTV and check out all the great inspiration, challenges, and tutorials.


Happy Stamping!!!!

Shannon

17 comments:

Scrubbysue said...

Hi shannon! my name is sue and I'm on the spotlight DT with you this month and just wanted to congratulate you as well!

Ashley said...

YAY! Congrats!

JenMarie said...

Beautiful card!
AND..CONGRATS on Centerstage! I'll be on w/ you for July!

Sandra said...

very pretty card!
love the colors.
Sandra

Martha said...

that is so kool! so lucky!

scrappypug said...

wwhoohoo..congrats!

StampinCathy said...

Whoo Hooo Centerstage! Congrats!
Beautiful card.

Dawn said...

Congrats on Centerstage!!

Tiff said...

CONGRATS!

Cheri Howard said...

Congrats, Shannon! Gorgeous card!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I am so proud of you!!

~ky

FibreJunky said...

Congratulations!!! This is way exciting!! I'm very happy for you! Well deserved! applause

Karen J. said...

So happy for you...that is awesome that you are in the Spotlight!!

BonnieRose said...

CONGRATS.. that's so great!

Jessica said...

Whoohoo, Shannon!! I'm so excited to be working with you this month!!!

Carolyn King said...

woohooo!!! HUGE congrats girl!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll do GREAT!