Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Etsy Inspired #42


Welcome to Saturday's Etsy Inspired Challenge!!!!
This week's store is Tony Carlisle's Photo Gallery. Amazing photography!!! I choose this piece as my inspiration piece.


I stamped my image from Gina K's Special Fathers stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black directly onto my kraft cardbase. I colored the image with prismacolor pencils.




My card also is for one of the Gina K June release challenges. Love those 2 for one cards!!!!!


This week's random.Kerry winner will win an 8x10 shirt of their choice. All you have to do is go to to the Tony Carlisle's store and pick your inspiration piece, create any kind of project, and link it back to Ashley's blog by midnight PST on Friday July 3rd and you'll be entered to win.

Check out the rest of the DTs projects for more inspiration...
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our June Guest Designers.....
Carole Chesser
Jenn Coker

Happy Stamping!!!
Shannon

13 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is beautiful and love how you pierced the card.

de said...

Shannon this is so pretty! The image is perfect for this week's shop! Love the card!

Kristen said...

Shannon this card is GORGEOUS! :) It definitely showcases the shop so well! love it!

Jackie said...

This is really cute Shannon!

FibreJunky said...

That is beautiful, Shannon! It's exactly the card I wanted to make for that photo - but didn't have the stamps for it. I'm glad you did it (and did it far better than I could have!)

Kerry said...

I love the softness the colored pencils created on this card. And I like how you put it on kraft too...gives it a nice earthy element.

Tiff said...

Very pretty! Love the piercing and it's one layer!

Joy said...

love it!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Very pretty!

Jenn said...

the paper piercing is awesome, great touch

Heather said...

Shannon,

Wow this card is simply perfect for this weeks inspiration!!! I knew right away which piece you used for inspiration this week!!!

Awesome job on this!!!

Heather

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Sheesh Shannon!!! You sure make one layer cards look STUNNING!!!!!!

Ashley said...

Holy cow, a one layer card? You are a genius! This is fantastic!