Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Etsy Inspired #41

Welcome to this week's Etsy Inspired challenge. This week's store is Potato Patch. She offers the cutest handmade shirts and onsies for the little ones. I choose this John Deere tractor as my inspiration piece. Cute, huh??

I choose to use Melanie's set "Wee Tees" from Gina K. Designs. I just love the many uses this set has. I paired it with some Lime Rickey Basic Grey paper and a Pumpkin Pie card base for a fun Congratulations card for a baby boy. The sentiment is from the "Tag Lines" stamp set. I used the sketch from Jessica's challenge at StampTV.


This week's random.Kerry winner will win a short sleeve shirt of their choice. All you have to do is go to to the Potato Patch store and pick your inspiration piece, create any kind of project, and link it back to Ashley's blog by midnight PST on Friday June 26th and you'll be entered to win.

Check out the rest of the DTs projects for more inspiration...
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our June Guest Designers.....
Carole Chesser
Jenn Coker

Happy Stamping!!!
Shannon

15 comments:

Kristen said...

oooo Shannon this card is awesome! :) I love that it isn't too bulky because it is perfect for sending in the mail, yet is still incredible with detail! :) Here in Maine... all the guys have John Deere tractors... we even give them away in our lottery lol

Tonya said...

Oh Shannon this is SO adorable!!

Joy said...

shannon, this is adorable!

scrappypug said...

too cute!

Kerry said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the little tractor onesie!

FibreJunky said...

OMG, that is SO cute! I need that stamp set. You so rock.

Tiff said...

I need that stamp set too!!! I love it!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Adorable! That is a very versatile set. Off to create mine!
~ky

Ashley said...

Super cute Shannon! I love this!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

super cute, Shannon! :)

misstreez said...

Lovely card. I love that DSP and it looks terrific used on this baby boy card.

StampinCathy said...

This is just to adorable. Love the layout and colors. Thanks for this inspiration.

Jenn said...

that onesie is ADORABLE! Such a great idea

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

You know this set is the cutest for this week's shop!!!!! I love that tractor!!!

Heather said...

Oh my word I am sorry it took me a week to get back around and see this you did a wonderful job and that onsie so reminds me of last weeks inspiration shop!!!

I love this and really want that set now!!!

Heather