Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Etsy Inspired #40


Happy Saturday!!!! It's time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge!!! This week's store Naturally Felt is super cool!!!! If one of your New Year's resolutions was to get green or get healthy this is a great shop for you!!! She offers all sorts of reusable lunch sacks and sandwich bags.

I chose this lunch bag as my inspiration piece. The card features the new In Colors and a new DSP from Stampin' Up....along with the new "Kind and Caring Thoughts" stamp set. I added some Sugarberry Smooch to the flower. The sketch is from this week's sketch challenge at SCS.

This week's random.Kerry winner will win a reusable snack and sandwich bag. All you have to do is go to to the Naturally Felt store and pick your inspiration piece, create any kind of project, and link it back to Ashley's blog by midnight PST on Friday June 19th and you'll be entered to win.

Check out the rest of the DTs projects for more inspiration...
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our June Guest Designers.....
Carole Chesser
Jenn Coker

Happy Stamping!!!
Shannon

13 comments:

de said...

Wow Shannon! This is BEAUTIFUL!

Kerry said...

Thanks Shannon for the peek at all the new SU stuff...I love that flower image and the colors are gorgeous!

Jackie said...

Very cute Shannon! Isn't that new ss the best?!! tfs!!!

scrappypug said...

beautiful!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Wow - I want these colors in my hand! Very cheery card with a lot of possibiities.
~ky

StampinCathy said...

This is just so adorable and love the bright and cheery colors. Very inspiring!!

Jenn said...

Beautiful card!

FibreJunky said...

Ack! I'm totally drooling! I love the new In Colors. How funny that we both used the same sketch and they look SO different. It's gorgeous.

Beth said...

Gorgeous Shannon

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhhh that is pretty!!!!! I can't wait til I get my Smooch!!! LOL

Tiff said...

WOW! This is just too too pretty!

Heather said...

Shannon,

I am so so so so so so so sorry I am so late coming to comment on last weeks Etsy challenge!!!

It has just been one of those weeks I am sure you know about those weeks!!!

My Etsy post is going to be up later tomorrow because, well... it has been one of those weeks!!!!

Now on to last weeks card!!! Girl this is gorgeous!!! I love those colors and that flower is one of my favorite!!! You totally did a wonderful job on the layout and pannels too!!!!

I totally love what you did from the inspiration last week!!!

You Rock Girl!!!!

Heather

Ashley said...

Absolutely gorgeous Shannon! I love the colors, layout and paper!