Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #36


It's Wednesday.....and that means it's Cuttlebug Be Inspired Day. This week's challenge was to make a Father's Day card. And yes....it's true.....this will be my last Cuttlebug Challenge as a design team member, as I've decided not to renew my contract, but I'll still be playing along from time to time.
I used the new set "Special Fathers" from Gina K Designs. I colored the clock with Prismacolor Pencils. I embossed the background paper with the distressed stripes Cuttlebug folder.
Don't forget to link up your Father's Day project to the Cuttlebug Challenge blog for your chance to win.
Happy Stamping!
Shannon

6 comments:

Karen said...

Your card turned out beautifully Shannon! I loeve the distressed stripe background!

Hugs,
Karen

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I love the shimmer on the background cardstock. The way you colored this really makes the clock look old and regal. Great job! ~ky

Nathalia Castellon said...

What a wonderful stamp image! Love the twine wrapped around the card panel just above the sentiment! :)

Allison said...

what a lovely image, great card Shannon
AllisonX

Rosemary said...

Shannon, love your colors and the corners giving it a cool finished touch. Going to miss you on the DT.

CrafteeCC (Cathy) said...

Love the stamped image!
lovely background paper too!
A very elegant male card - could be used for just about any purpose!