Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #35


Welcome to Cuttlebug Be Inspired #35. This week's challenge was to create a card inspired by a movie. I heard that and my mind just went blank!!! Then for some reason "Finding Nemo" popped into my head. So I went with it and created this card.
The sketch is this week's sketch challenge at StampTV. And I used the Gina K. Designs "Guiding Light" and "Best Fishes" stamp sets. I colored with Prismacolor Pencils blending with OMS. The paper is the new Lime Rickey line from Basic Grey. I used the "Tiny Bubbles" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder on the background paper.\
This week's sponsor is Vintage Plum. Make sure you link up your project at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog for your chance to win a monthly kit from them.
Happy Stamping!
Shannon

9 comments:

Karen said...

Nemo is one of my faves too, and I love your take on the movie inspiration challenge Shannon! Love the vivid colors and all the stamps and that beautiful ribbon, and those tiny bubbles embossed are the perfect touch!

Hugs,
Karen

Heidi Van Laar said...

Nemo gets plenty of air time at our house! Great movie! This is adorable! I love the bright colors!

(-: Heidi

Allison said...

lovely card, great film too
AllisonX

Ashley said...

Super cute Shannon! I love the coloring!

Beth said...

Adorable Shannon loved Nemo also and you did a lovely job of depicting the movie.

Rosemary said...

what a sweet card!..Love Nemo!!..Love how you reversed the bubble folder!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

I LOVE this!!! I totally LUVVVVVVV this!!! I seriously ADORE this!!!!!!! :)

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Perfectly adorable! I love the cuttlebug folder with the inverted bubbles. Very nice!
~ky

Amber said...

You can't go wrong with Nemo:) Love your card, it has such an ocean feel! It's beautiful!
Hugs
Amber
p.s. LOVE the colors!