Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!



If you haven't already heard......I MADE IT INTO THE FINALS FOR MFT IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's all thanks to each and everyone of you for going and voting me and for supporting me thru this competition. I wish I could reach right thru this computer and give you each a big hug!!!!

Wish me luck this weekend....I have a feeling I'll be spending lots of time in my studio....

9 comments:

Martha said...

Good Luck!
I voted last night ;)

de said...

Yea! You deserve it! Your projects are beautiful and unique! Good luck!

Tonya said...

WooHoo!! I am SO happy and excited for you! Congratulations sweetie, you so deserve it. Best of luck to you in the finals. >:0)

Jenn said...

HOORAY!

BonnieRose said...

Congrats Shannon.. so happy for you!

Kerry said...

Your projects have been amazing! We will be cheering you on and supporting you in this final round! I know you'll come up with another fabulous project...you are so creative!

Patti J. said...

Congratulations! It's been fun seeing all of your pretties. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Cathy said...

OHHHH!!!!Congratulations, I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the finals. Your baby set is the neatest I have ever seen.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

WoooHooo!!!!