Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

QKD Royal Wednesday



Welcome to the Royal Wednesday Bog Hop. Today's theme is Stitching Fun. I couldn't resist this one, as I love to get the sewing machine out on my cards. If you've just wondered here....start over the the QKD blog to make sure you don't miss any of the inspiration. If you're here from Beverly's blog, then you're in the right place.

For this one....I let the background stamp "Butterfly Writings" be the focus. I stitched around all the layers before adding them to my card.

Your next stop is KellyJean.

Happy Stamping!!

Shannon

4 comments:

kellyjean said...

Gorgeous, Shannon! Wow, your stitching REALLY makes me hate my little ProvoCraft machine. he he he. Can't get the darn thing to sew straight... then again, maybe it's the seamstress. HA!HA!

Beverly aka beestamper said...

WOWSA! Your sewing is awesome.. I'm lucky to be able to hem pants for my kids... haha.. I don't think I could ever do this on paper..or fabric.. AWESOME card!

Tina said...

Holy cow, this is incredible. Love all those layers.

Rachel said...

Very pretty!!