Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy HHH Friday!!!!!

Happy Hangover!!!!!!

I managed to get 2 cards made yesterday before I crashed! I think my body was still on a high from the idol win. Then at about 3:30 I crashed out for about 2 good hours.

The 2 cards I created were both for the Hip Hop challenges....and I used my new May Kit of the Month. Which has been sitting uninked until now....shame on me! The first card was for the Always New at Unity challenge....to use your newest stamp on a card. The perfect excuse to break out my May KOM. And I paired it with one of my favorite color combinations.....kraft, black and white. I used Prismacolor pencils and OMS to color the flowers. The DSP is from SU!

This card I created for the Unity's Knot Any Old Stamp Company challenge....to use a knot on your card. And I combined it with the Unity Addicts Challenge....collage....so NOT MY STYLE!!!! Lisa....why do you do this to me?????? UGH!!!! I tried...and this is as collagey as it gets.

I added lots of Stickles in Diamond and Cotton Candy just for sparkle....because I was feeling in a sparkly mood this morning.
Make sure you pop by all the other HHH posts today. You can find the list in this thread. And....go shopping at the Unity store....all the kits are on sale this weekend!!!! WOW!!!
Happy Stamping!
Shannon


19 comments:

BonnieRose said...

Shannon.. wow! That 2nd card I looooooove,ur collage is amazing! Love everything, the colors.. the composition.. u have one great eye sistah! hugs

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous cards, Shannon! Congrats on your MFT Idol win! You must be over the moon! Well deserved, my friend! :)

Kerry said...

These are beautiful! I really love the combination of different colors and patterns in that home card.

TraceyT said...

That collage is absolutely AMAZING...both card are. FAB job

Lisa F said...

So cute! Love that second card - love the journaling block and that you used it on a card! Love them both!

Lisa H. said...

I love your collage card, I think it turned out wonderfully! perfect combo of colors and images. love the flower card, too!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Sara said...

Oh I love your Home card soooooo much :)

xoxo
Sara

Martha said...

I love them both, I love your house card though, its fabulous!

JenMarie said...

Oh these are beautiful!

Sherry Campbell said...

Both these cards are fantastic!! I love the colors and paper you used!

Jen said...

Gorgeous cards as always Shannon! That's why you are the MFT IDOL! *smile*

Jodi C. said...

These are both amazing!!!

Kelly Landers said...

Both cards are just wonderful!!

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

Shannon, they are both AMAZING!! I have to break out more of my KOTM may and try something like this. Awesome!

dougnat said...

you are just oooozing with talent girl! love these both!

BloomingPink said...

Awesome card.

Rachel said...

I love those! You ROCK you IDOL you!

Rebecca said...

Ummmmmmm - Love these!