Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flowers Everywhere!!!


Happy Wednesday!!! It's a Queen Kat Designs blog hop day! If you happened here just in your normal visit, head on over to the QKD blog to start so you don't miss any of the FAB creations. If you're coming from KellyJean's blog, then you're in the right place.

And today's challenge is "Flowers"!!! Easy peasy!!!

And I just HAD to get out my new stamp to play with. I just adore these flamingos!!! So in love looking over their little egg.

I colored the image with both Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol (flamingos, rocks, trees, background, grass) and Prismacolor markers (flowers, hearts, egg). Once I had it all colored I ran it thru the Big Shot using the Top Note die. The DP is the new yummy Lime Rickey paper by Basic Grey. I sewed the lime green ric-rak on the edges and added my little paper flowers with dew drop centers to the corner.

Your next stop on the hop is Maria!!!


PS...don't forget about the DT call that's going on until May 26th....or....to come pledge the Whimsical Ink Sorority!!!

Happy Stamping,

Shannon

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Such a springy card!! I Love it!!!

Beverly aka beestamper said...

Great coloring on the flamingos.. and I love that bright green and yellow! Where do we hop to next?

Juliet Diley said...

Oh yea!!! I'm going to HAVE to have every stamp in this line....sigh....

kjg said...

How stinkin' cute!

Penny said...

love it!!! great job!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhhh I LUV flamingos!!!!!!! How cute!!

Anne said...

LOVE the flamingos! What a great image, love your coloring and color combo!!