Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Etsy Inspired #38

Happy Saturday!!!! It's time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge. This week's store is Bacon Square Farm....and they have the CUTEST home decor items. Everything from signs to candle holders to lights to art to birdhouses.

I choose this sign as my inspiration. It was just too cute not to use it. The stamp is called Fanciful Border by Unity. It's stamped on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. Then I added the buttons with linen thread. I then layered it with Basic Grey cardstock and Green Galore cardstock that has been embossed with the Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug folder.

This week's random.brady will win a Unity wood mounted stamp from Kristen. All you have to do is go to to the Bacon Square Farm store and pick your inspiration piece, create any kind of project, and link it back to Ashley's blog by midnight PST on Friday May 29th and you'll be entered to win.

Check out the rest of the DTs projects for more inspiration...
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our May Guest Designer.....
Dawn K

Happy Stamping!!!
Shannon

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love your take on the this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tiff said...

Super cute!

Rachel said...

Nice color combo.

Ashley said...

This is just gorgeous Shannon! I love the buttons and the fun colors!

de said...

Love what you did with the border stamp! This is so pretty!

Kerry said...

How did I miss that adorable little sign?! Cute card Shannon!

Kristen said...

Shannon this card is so adorable!!! :) I love the buttons with twine that you added!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute! I love what you did with that stamp! :)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh Shannon..........this is just toooo sweet!!! And perfect colors...I expected nothing less!! :)

april said...

Very sweet card!!!

Heather said...

Shannon sorry I am so late getting around from last week, but I did not want to miss anything. The rest of your projects for the week are great too I wish I could comment on every one of them,but that is not time alloted today so I wanted to at least acknowlege you gorgeous work!!!

Great job on last weeks shop it was a fun one to do!!!

Heather