Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Etsy Inspired #37

Good Morning!!!! I hope you're enjoying to start of your long holiday weekend. I know I have been....even if the dog was up at 6:30 this morning.

It's Saturday and you know what that means.......Etsy Inspired!!!! Today's store is called Sunbasilgarden. They have the most adorable and yummy looking soaps. I used this shea butter soap as my inspiration piece....Cucumber Cove.

When I first saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do. And this card is a quick 10 min card too...and can be used with any number of sentiments, so it's prefect for that quick card someone asks you about at the last minute. I embossed the top layer of ivory vellum with the Manhatten Flower embossing folder from Stampin' Up! Then I layered it over Baja Breeze cardstock. Stamping the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black and added the Baja Breeze ribbon. Easy Peasy!!!!

This week's random.brady will win a Unity surprize from De. All you have to do is go to to the Sunbasilgarden store and pick your inspiration piece, create any kind of project, and link it back to Ashley's blog by midnight PST on Friday May 29th and you'll be entered to win.

Check out the rest of the DTs projects for more inspiration...
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our May Guest Designer.....
Dawn K

Happy Stamping!!!
Shannon

16 comments:

de said...

This is SO beautiful! That embossing folder is on my SU list.. it's so elegant!

StampinCathy said...

This is beautiful and just love the colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Becky said...

This card is beautiful, love the colors you used.

Kerry said...

Those flowers add such an elegance to this card...love the colors too!

Kristen said...

sooo pretty Shannon! :) Great inspiration piece!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful, Shannon! LOVE this! :)

Tonya said...

Shannon this is so beautiful! Fabulous job as always.

misstreez said...

That is one stunning card. And so, so simple.

Tiff said...

Very elegant card! Lovely!

Bonnie B said...

Beautiful card!!! It just grabbed my attention.

Ashley said...

This is GORGEOUS Shannon! I love it! That flower embossing folder is to die for!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Shannon this is gorgeous!! I love that embossed flower and the rich color!!! And such a perfect sentiment...so true!!!!

Dawn K. said...

what an elegant card and I love that it only took 10 mins! prob what you need after your MFT projects

Heather said...

Hey Shannon,

This weeks card is so so so pretty!!! You totally rocked the challenge!!!

Sorry I have not been able to play this week Hubby and kiddos all either have Strep Throat or Sinus infections!!! I did do an Etsy post today though!!!

Heather

Jackie said...

Fabulous card Shannon! I love the color and how you tied that ribbon!!!

spikescreativeside said...

Gorgeous card Shannon, I love the breathtaking look but combined with the ease of putting it together it's on my list of absolute faves of simple yet stunning!

Hugs

~Spike