Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Etsy Inspired #36



It's Saturday...and that means it's time for this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge!!!! This week's store is Dogbone Art. Isn't her screen printing adorable! I was inspired by the whole feel of those robots and pirate cupcakes. So, I busted out my new stamp from Unity "Love is Everything". And I created this card in Red, Black, and White.....that also matches up with Sara's challenge for this weekend's VSN over at SCS. If you have some time, swing over there as well and say Hi! Play a challenge or two while you're there, as there are some great prizes being given away!!!


This week's random.brady will win a one of these adorable robot plushies. All you have to do is go to to the Dogbone Art store and pick your inspiration piece, create any kind of project, and link it back to Ashley's blog.

Check out the rest of the DTs projects...
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our new May Guest Designer.....
Dawn K

13 comments:

Joy said...

I love it shannon........great colors, stamp, layout, everything!

scrappypug said...

soo cute!

Jackie said...

This is great! very nice work Shannon!

Ashley said...

I love this Shannon! So clean and simple! I love the colors! I want that stamp now!

Heather said...

Hi Shannon,

I just totally adore all the red white and black on your card it is completely perfect for this shop!!!

You did a wonderful job on it!!!

Heather

Kristen said...

Love it Shannon!!!! :) gosh that stamp is so dang cute!

Kerry said...

Beautiful and fun card Shannon! Definitely captured the feel of the shop! =)

stamprgrl said...

shannon,
that is so elegant!

- dalis

Dawn K. said...

love this card!!

de said...

Love this! I keep eyeing that stamp... and this makes it an EASY sale! Great job!

Tiff said...

Your card is FABU!!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

This is sooo fun Shannon!!! I just got this stamp in the mail!!!

Christi said...

Oh, I love the colors and that stamp is great! Wonderful card!