Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Etsy Inspired #35



Happy Saturday!!!! It's time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge! This week's store is Bealoo's Art Designs. How sweet are these prints? I choose Blossom Fairy as my inspiration piece. Mainly because I had the perfect image I've been wanting to use.


This is Agnes....and she's from Stamping Bella's new Ketto line. Isn't she sweet? I love these little fairies. I don't own any....yet....this image was gifted to me by my wonderful friend Paula! I colored her with both Prismacolor Pencils (dress, wings, hair, and ornament thingies) and Prismacolor Markers (socks and shirt baubles). The DP is from SEI's Dill Blossom stack. The card base is embossed with Spellbinders "Pailey" Impressabilities.....then rubbed with Tim Holtz distress ink in Walnut Stain. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things "Who's That E-Girl"




This week's random.brady will win a Unity's "So & So Loves"!!! All you have to do is go to to the Bealoo Art Designs store and pick your inspiration piece, create any kind of project, and link it back to Ashley's blog.

Check out the rest of the DTs projects...
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Lee Murphy
Taylor Usry
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
and our new May Guest Designer.....
Dawn K

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Very pretty Shannon and that image is the cutest! great work!!!

Jacqueline said...

So pretty!!! Love her!! Great use of your new nesties! ;)

Kristen said...

I love the image!!!!! The card is fabulous! Love that you used your nesties! Gorgeous coloring! :)

Ashley said...

She's adorable! I love the colors you used and how you colored her! I really need to learn how to color! Wow! Gorgeous!

Kerry said...

Such a pretty fairy...beautiful coloring job! Love the sentiment too!

Dawn K. said...

love her! the black bg is great against the color

de said...

WOW, I really love this! I want that MFT set bad! :-)

Tiff said...

Super cute! Your coloring job is AWESOME :)

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

SHANNON!!! You're gonna make me go broke! I love this little fairie, and you've made her extra sweet. Love it! ~ky

Heather said...

Hey Shannon,

Wow these Ketto images are adorable!!! One of my good friends got asked to teach a class on these Ketto images at her LSS later this month and she sent me the cards she is going to teach and I love them!!!

You did a great job on this weeks Inspiration!!! I am hoping to be around to comment more now that I am back on the mend and feeling better!!!

I thought this weeks shop was so fun to make our DT inspiration pieces with!!!!!

Heather

Carolyn King said...

ohhh...I love that image and your colored her beautifully!!! Great fun card!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh she's adorable!!!! Sooo absolutely perfect with this week's shop!!