Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Etsy Inspired #34

Happy Saturday!!!! It's time for another Etsy Inspired store! This week's store is just uber cute!!!! It's called "adoptacritter" and she sells the most adorable little furry critters!!!!! The entire store was my inspiration.

I created these 2 ATCs using the "soon to be released" set "Spring Love" by Queen Kat Designs. Aren't they cute?!?! I just love them! Check my sidebar for some QKD sale and DT call info....

This week's random.brady will win a Sydocian of their choice!!! All you have to do is go to "adoptacritter" pick one or two or the whole store like I did as your inspiration, create any kind of project, and link it back to Ashley's blog.

Check out the rest of the DTs projects...
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Lee Murphy
Taylor Usry
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
and our new May Guest Designer.....
Dawn K

Happy Stamping!!!
Shannon

12 comments:

Tonya said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Fabulous image for this shop.

de said...

Soooo cute! And a prefect inspiration from this week's shop!

Kristen said...

Shannon this is so adorable!!!!!!! What a perfect image huh?? :)

Heather said...

Shannon you are sure right those new stamps match the store perfectly!!! You really hit the nail on the head this week!!!

Heather

Kerry said...

Great image for this shop...super cute!

Debsg said...

Gorgeous.

Jackie said...

Too cute Shannon! tfs!!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

So cute, just makes me smile!

Linsey said...

OH Shannon, these ATC's are absolutely adorable! They're monster-rific!!! haha :) What fun inspiration this weekend, and you and the other dt gals have inspired me to wanna play too-hope to find some time later this evening :) hugs, buddy and happy weekend!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh did you ever find the PERfect images for this challenge!!!! AWE-SOME!!! And I finally realized I wasn't following your blog....so now I am and I can try to keep up with ya!!! LOL

Dawn K. said...

shannon those are perfect. too cute!!

Ashley said...

These are so super cute Shannon! I love the images! They are adorable and just perfect!