Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #33

Welcome to Wednesday......Cuttlebug Challenge Day!

This week's challenge is to work with Monograms. And we were lucky enough to get to work with projects from Elle's Studio.

I used my JustRite Stamper to create my monogram on one of the Candy Shop tags. I used the textile Cuttlebug Embossing folder on the 2nd panel.

Make sure you pop by the Cuttlebug Challenge blog to see all the other design team creations.

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

8 comments:

cardcrazy said...

Very pretty, I love the colour combo!

Eva said...

Shannon, this is beautiful!!!! Love the colors you choose!!!

Karen said...

Love the black,white and pink! Beautiful card!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely beautiful! Such an elegant design and I love the colors!

Congrats on making the MFT Idol top 2!

Allison said...

such a pretty card
AllisonX

Sophia said...

This is beautiful!!

Linda said...

What a beautiful card....I really like the black and white with pink!!

Anonymous said...

I this layout and colors and ribbon very very pretty thank hotwheels