Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #32

Welcome to Wednesday!!!! It's time for another Cuttlebug challenge. This week were got to work with the "Butterflies" combo die and embossing folder set.

I used the "D'Vine" Swirl Embossing folder on the background, sanding it lightly to enhance it. The butterfly was cut out twice using the die, and the top one was embossed. The papers are from the SEI Dill Blossom pack.

The challenge this week is sponsored by Provocraft and the winner will receive a Provocraft prize pack. Leave a link to your project at the Cuttlebug Challenge site.

Happy Stamping!
Shannon



PS....don't forget...if you have an SCS account that was active prior to March 15th, you can vote for me in the MFT Idol competition. See my project in the post below this on. All you have to do is send a PM to user name MFT Votes with your choice....my username is Mrs. Mac. It's a double elimination this week for the Top 4....so I need all the support I can get!! Thanks!!!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

gorgeous card, the Dvine swirls looks great
AllisonX

Karen said...

This card is so beautiful Shannon. I love the green butterfly on top of the paper with the little sanding on it!!

BonnieRose said...

love the colors!

Amber said...

Such an elegant card Shannon! Love it!
Hugs
Amber

Carolyn King said...

wow...stunning! LOVE your idol entry too!!! Beautiful set!

scrappypug said...

simply marvelous. I voted too :)