Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Queen Kat Designs ATC Challenge

**2nd post of the day, scroll down for HHH**


My first order of Queen Kat Designs stamps arrived today!!! So I just had to get them out and get them inky!!!

And....I noticed that the Queen Kat herself, Vicki, is hostessing an ATC challenge on the QKD blog. The challenge is to use Pink or Red on your ATC.

Easy Peasy!!!! I stamped the ATC base with the "Aged Text" background stamp....it's ATC sized...in Close to Cocoa....then using Creamy Caramel I stamped the "Coffee Stain". The sentiment is from the "Doodled Rose" set and is stamped in Pink Passion. The "Flutterby" stamp was stamped once on the base in Chocolate Chip ink...and again on White CS. I then colored using Prismacolor pencils and OMS. I cut the image out and popped it up on mini pop dots.

Hurry.....go play! Details can be found here at the QKD blog. Make sure you stop in and check out the latest releases too....including personalized ATC backers.

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Beautiful and creative. Love it!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, I love this butterfly, very creative.

FibreJunky said...

LOVE IT!!!! Need one of the backers - but no idea which one to choose!