Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

QKD Sneak Peek!!


Happy Thursday!!!! I have a fun card to share with you today. This "amazing" image is one of the "soon to be released" stamps from Queen Kat Designs. It's called Sun. And I've had a blast playing with it. You'll be able to own it yourself once it releases on May 6th.
For this card I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I paired it with Summer Sun and Riding Hood Red cardstock.....and some Basic Grey DP from the Ambrosia pack. The ribbon is Riding Hood Red grosgrain. The buttons are from Joann's.
And....as I was blog surfing this morning I noticed that Vicki is having a DT call!!!!! It's a quick turn around call. I expect each and every one of you to apply so you can become royalty with me!!!!
Today is also the last day for the 25% off sale!!! Make sure you check out the May Royal Kit too!!! Love the birdie stamp!
Til later.....happy stamping!
Shannon
PS.....I made it into the Top 4 for MFT Idol!!!! Thanks to everyone (and all your friends and husbands and spousal units) that voted to keep me in the competition for another week.

3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Love the warm, rich colors in your sun!

Martha said...

amazing card. oh gonna go check out the call ;)

Cheri Howard said...

Beautiful, Shannon! I love the colors, and your coloring is perfect!