Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mini VSN Challenge Cards

Yesterday was the Mini VSN over at SCS. I managed to get 5 of the 8 challenges done....not too bad. I also did a few other cards for design teams that I'll be showing in a few days......

This first card was for the "Let's Play Blackjack" challenge. Using different items on your card, you tried to hit 21 points. This is how I did mine.....
Base Layer - 1
PP layer - 4
Layer under image - 1
Image layer from PP - 4
Sentiment punch - 1
Sprout stamp - 5
Happy Earth Day Stamp - 5
Total -- 21 points!!!!
The second card is for Carole's "Cirque de Soleil" challenge.....being inspired by one of the songs from the Love soundtrack. I picked "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"....mostly because I have had this stamp set just sitting here uninked for too long.

This 3rd card was created for "The Strip" challenge. It was to use strips of paper on your card as your background, or other element......stripes, not stripes....but your stripes could have stripes....

It's "Happy Hour" for this 4th card! The challenge was to create a card inspired by your favorite drink. Well....my favorite drink is a strong Jack and Diet, but I just didn't have the stamps to support that...so I went with my 2nd favorite....a nice, cold glass of Chardonnary.

And last, but not least.....this card created for the "Beat the Odds" challenge. A challenge to create a card inspired by sports you can place bets on in Vegas. And since it's playoff time for hockey, I decided to get out my Hockeymomabella for this challenge.
There's still time for you to play too! All entries are due to be uploaded to the SCS galleries with the correct keywords by Monday night at 10pm Eastern. I'd love to play with the other challenges, especially the surprise challenge hosted by Jenn and Lori, but I have a MFT Idol project to work on.
Til tomorrow....happy stamping!
Shannon




4 comments:

spikescreativeside said...

Oh wow! Looks like you had tonnes of fun Shannon!! Glad to see you've been creating for you! :)

Hugs

~Spike

PS. Been following you on MFT and rooting for you!! :)

Ashley said...

Ohhh, I haven't seen that strip card yet! I love it, as well as all the other ones! Cute cute cute!

Martha said...

oh wow, you were busy!

Gramrussell said...

That Earth Day card is the best! Love the colors and the image is just great!