Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Friday....HHH Day!!!

Hip Hop Hangover

It's a Hip Hop Hangover! How are you feeling this morning?? I was so exhausted yesterday....I laid down to take a quick power nap and was out for about 5 hours. Can you say "my body needed rest?"

I have just 2 projects to share with you today....the first I created for the Green challenge...and I won Birthday Chic with this card!!!! Yay!!!! The card uses the Giggle Grove stamp set. Which I had yet to ink up those adorable trees since getting it....sheesh! I colored the trees with Prismacolor Markers and OMS. Fun! Then I added some Lime Green Stickles to the branches....just because I needed to add some bling.

The 2nd project was created for the Unity Addicts challenge. I have a little ID number generator that I use to log into my work computer while I'm home....and well the cats think it's a toy and like to bat it around. I've found it in the trash can, under rugs, under couches, behind doors....under bookcases. So, I made this luggage tag to attach to it...and now it doesn't slide around like before so they leave it alone. And it makes it bigger and easier for me to find at 7am when I need to get logged in and ready for my first conf call of the day. The DP is by Basic Grey. The stamp is Feel the Joy...which I love and is one of my most favoritest Unity stamps!!! I used Shimmerz on the flower tops for added bling.

Don't forget to swing by Unity and scoop up some of this weekend's specials....15% off orders of $15 or more....20% all tree stamps....special bundles....etc. You don't want to miss out!!!

Happy Stamping!

Shannon

18 comments:

Kristen said...

Love these Shannon! :) Congrats on winning Birthday Chic!!! Such a cute set!!! I love the luggage tag!!!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card and congrats!! Love you tag! Beautiful colors, love all the ribbon!!

Valerie G said...

I love both of these! great idea with the luggage tag.Congrats on winning too!

scrappypug said...

love the tag and the colors.. way cool.

Karen said...

Congrats on your winning card!! These are great creations!! TFS

Martha said...

its wonderful, I love it.

Jen said...

Shannon, you won, you won...did we all tell you that yesterday? heehee...Love your card and your tag...you are very creative...as always!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are both great love them!

whoistracy said...

Great idea! That gets me thinking of making a Unity luggage tag. Brilliant!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

What a fabulous idea for the tag! And congratulations for winning! Love that sparkle in your card.

BabeCaddy said...

Love both of your projects..

Purple Princess said...

wonderful cards!! Congrats on winning too! :)

Lisa F said...

I love the luggage tag - what a great idea! How cute!

Heather said...

Shannon,

I adore that accetate card it is so stunning!!! I love all the ribbons and the colors so so great!!!

Heather

Ashley said...

That card is so pretty! I love love love the luggage tag though, super pretty colors! I really need Feel the Joy!

de said...

LOVE the card! Congrats on your win!!!!! You can never have enough Unity!

Cheri Howard said...

Great cards, Shannon! I love those Giggle trees!

Rebecca said...

Love these! I have one of those number generators and I live in fear of losing it, I think this project is a great idea!