Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Friday....HHH Day!!!

Hip Hop Hangover


Happy Hip Hop Hangover Day!!!!



This is a card I created for this week's Unity Sketch challenge. The image is from the March KOM...and the DP is by Basic Grey. I paper pieced the curtains and the awning. The rest is colored with Prismacolor Markers.

We'll be chatting all day in the Unity forum at SCS, come join us!!!

And remember to visit all the other HHH posts listed at the Unity blog. There's also free shipping and lots of specials going on this weekend as well....and a new stamp storage system too!! Go shop here....Unity Stamp Co.

Happy Friday!!!
Shannon

19 comments:

de said...

Wow! Love this! The paper piecing is awesome!

Laura L said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors you used!

Kristen said...

Shannon this card is absolutely gorgeous hun! :) The colors are all awesome, and your paper piecing looks incredible!

scrappypug said...

love this card.. esp the colors and how you added the texture to the drapes!

Sherry Campbell said...

This is so pretty- I love the colors!

Lisa F said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the coloring and the huge flower!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card!! Knowing you would do something knockout with this image :)!!! thanks for the chatting last night! means a lot to me!

whoistracy said...

This is lovely! I think that's one of the only stamps from my March kotm that I haven't inked yet.

BloomingPink said...

Very nice. I need ideas for this stamp, so...SWEET.

Thanks!

Heather said...

Hey Shannon,

This turned out really good. I have seen this image used several times this week but I think yours is one of my favorites!!!

Great Card!!!

Heather

Karen said...

Love the rich colors you use! Very nice!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I love the curtains that match the PP. Great paper piecing, too!
~ky

Jen said...

OOh, that Basic Grey paper is awesome! And your card is darling with all the paper piecing! Love the colors too!

Joanne Travis said...

Everything about this is so pretty!! Love the colors in this.

Dawn K. said...

love the paper piecing

Kerry said...

Love the card, especially the curtains!

Cheri Howard said...

Great card! The colors are what got my attention first, but then the paper piecing drew my attention - fabulous!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, Shannon! love the little widow scene, great piecing!

Jessica said...

such a great card! love the colors and the sweet stamp!