Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love Unity!!!

*3rd post of the day....scroll down for the Cuttlebug Challenge and the QKD blog hop*

On Monday I got a super thrilling PM from AJ....asking me if Angela could feature me on the Unity Stamp Co. blog. OMG......of course!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to get up and do a happy dance right at my desk, but thought I'd end up getting some really strange looks from my co-workers.....plus it would probably just cause a coughing fit.

My first card I created using the "Love Ewe" set. I colored the lambs with Prismacolor Pencils. I just adore these little guys....aren't they cute???

The second card I used "Birthday Chic". I paper pieced the gift with Basic Grey's "Archaic" paper. I used a sparkle pen on the ribbon for an extra bit of sparkle.

I'm so in love with Unity stamps....and all the wonderful people at Unity. Come chat with us in the SCS forum! I got hooked during a Hip Hop chat one week.

And don't forget about the Unity Kit of the Month!!! It's a terrific deal and a great introduction to the Unity stamp line.

Happy Stamping!


18 comments:

KellyJean said...

Congrats on the feature, girlie!!! I JUST got the Love Ewe stamp from Unity. Can't wait to ink it up. Now I have you for more inspiration. Congrats again!

Laura L said...

Congrats!!! How exciting to be featured on the Unity blog! I love your blue lambs - very sweet.

BonnieRose said...

LOVE your cards... I'M HOOKED TOO.. jsut got my first order this week, scroll down on my blog here http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com love the stamps and ur right, UNITY is such a great company.. I love them all already! Love your blue lambs.. absolutely adorable! Congrats to yoU!

Maria Levine said...

Awesome rock on! I love Unity as well and Angela is so sweet! congrats

Jacqueline said...

Love these cards shannon!! you rock!! Congrats on the shout out for Unity!! well deserved!!

Martha said...

I saw the post at Unity, so kool, congrats, I love your work ;)

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Hey Shannon, congratulations on being featured! Love these cards! Great job on paper piercing. Happy for you girl!

Dawn K. said...

sweet cards! I am so excited for you, you stamp rock star!!

stamprgrl said...

shannon,
congrats!!!!! wooot woot!!!

-- dalis

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Congrats on being featured at Unity. Love your work.

Kerry said...

Adorable love ewe card! Congrats on being Unity's WOW girl this week! :)

Ravengirl said...

Congratulations on being featured today! I can't think of a more deserving artist!

Diane said...

Love the Ewes..."ewe" did a fab job with them!!!

Karen said...

Congrats being the featured artist on Unity. Your work is truly wonderful...love the lambs!!

Eva said...

Congrats on the feature and fabulous cards!

whoistracy said...

Congrats on being featured at Unity!! Your cards are gorgeous.

Cathy said...

Congratulations on the feature, very exciting!

I have been thinking about joinging the Kit of the month and I think your testimonial may just push me over the edge :)

Your cards are wonderful too BTW.

Heather said...

Awww these two are really good!!! I love that sheep!!! So super cute!! You can do a lot with that!!

Heather