Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Etsy Inspired #33

Good Morning!!!! It's Saturday and that means it's Etsy Inspired Day!!!! Today's store is a beautiful store called Opalescence. She makes jewelry and hand spun yarn!! I picked these earrings as my inspiration piece. The fairies reminded me of Katie's beautiful fairies from Paper Makeup Stamp that I have that haven't seen much love lately. So, I dug out Penelope and created this card to share with you today!



Don't forget to go see the other DT creations!
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Lee Murphy
Tiffany Johnson
Taylor Usry
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick -- April Guest Designer


The winner this week will recieve a pair of earrings valued at $28 so make sure you link you your project to Ashley's blog. And the competition for the guest and permanent DT position is still going on as well. You have until May 1st to complete all 4 challenges for April. Details are all on Ashley's blog.

We'll all be chatting and creating today at SCS's Mini VSN today so come over and say Hi!!!

Don't forget.....blog candy in the post below this one!!!

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Nice card Shannon! I love that image...congrats on being featured in this month's Stampin' Success too!!!!

Joy said...

love it!

Heather said...

Oh wow you were featured in this months stampin Success??? I need to read mine I have not had time yet!!!

Your fairy card turned out great and I really like the colors you choose great for the inspiration!!!

Heather

Kerry said...

Such a pretty and peaceful fairy image...very sweet!

Ashley said...

Very very pretty Shannon! Penelope is my FAVORITE PMS Fairy. (That sounds funny, huh?) Anyhow, I love your card and the colors! Awesome job!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhhh that fairy is sooooo sweet!!!! I love the dewdrop placement....makes the look so ethereal!!