Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Etsy Inspired #32

It's Saturday!!! And that means it's Etsy Inspired time. This week's store is Angel Face Designs. She makes really adorable bracelets and charms and such.

I choose this piece as my inspiration. It just called out to me as I haven't had a chance to ink up this new set of Melanie's from Gina K Designs.

I paper pieced in the red wine, adding some darker red Prismacolor pencil blended with Gamsol around the edges. The charm is stamped on silver mirror paper and popped up on a mini pop dot.

Etsy News.....
Lindsay has opted to step down from her spot...and we're going to miss her amazing inspiration every week. So, Ashley has extended the contest until May 1st. at noon Pacific Time. And now...it not only includes an opportunity for a Guest Spot in June, but also an opportunity for a perm. spot!!!! All you have to do is complete all 4 April challenges by May 1st. Details can be found on Ashley's blog.

Be sure you leave a link to your project on Ashley's blog this week! The random pick winner will get their choice of either a Mom2 necklace or a Tutu Cute necklace. Go check out the rest of the EI team's creations.....

Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Lee Murphy
Lindsay Spencer
Tiffany Johnson
Taylor Usry
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick -- April Guest Designer

Happy Stamping!!

17 comments:

de said...

Wow! I love this! Great job and very creative!

Kristen said...

Shannon I love the card!! :) Definitely perfect for this weeks shop! Hope you are feeling better today!

Tonya said...

I have said it before and I will say it again, you ROCK! I love this. The whole design is awesome and I love the colors.

Jacqueline said...

how did I know you would get that stamp set! ;) Love the inspiration and awesome card shannon!!

Jackie said...

I love your card Shannon....great work gf!!!

Joy said...

luv this shannon!

Kerry said...

Very cute idea Shannon! I like how you actually used a wine glass and charm on your card.

FibreJunky said...

I love how pretty this one is! The little "tag" is just perfect and now I want a glass of wine. It's five o'clock somewhere, right?

Ashley said...

Shannon! That's my girl! Wine cures everything! I love this card, the colors, the paper piecing! You did an amazing job! I hope that you are feeling better!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

For someone so sick, you sure came up with a winner! I love the paper you chose - moves the card from beautiful to elegant. Terrific coloring, too!
~ky

Tiff said...

What a great stamp set! You could totally use this for so many different occasions! TFS :)

Becky said...

Awesome job. I must agree, the dp you used here makes this an elegant card, and I am loving this dp.

Dawn K. said...

adorable card!

Joanne Travis said...

Fabulous design!!

Heather said...

Shannon,

I love what you did here with the Wine glass!!! Great idea and great way to use the shop for this inspiration!!!

Colors are also very good together!!!

Heather

Cindy said...

Just toooo cute and just my style!

Martha said...

amazing, love your coloring.