Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Etsy Inspired #30


Welcome to Saturday Morning Etsy Inspired! This week's shop is Lauren Alexander Art. She has beautiful watercolor paintings, prints, and jewelry! Just amazing!!

For my card I used this print as my inspiration, Sweet Tree. I used several different Unity stamps to create the main image...."My! What a Beautiful Tree", "Everythings Simply Tiny", "Growing in Unity" and March Kit of the Month. I added stickles to the tree for a little bling! The sentiment is punched out with Stampin' Up!'s wide oval punch.

Now, it's your turn! Stop over at Lauren's store, pick a piece as your inspiration, and create a project with from that inspiration. Then leave a link to your project on Ashley's blog. This week's prize is a pendant by Lauren, so make sure you play.
Swing by the other DT members and check out their inspiration.

Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Lee Murphy
Lindsay Spencer
Tiffany Johnson
Taylor Usry
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De -- April Guest Designer

Happy Stamping!!
Shannon

9 comments:

de said...

Wow, so pretty and great inspiration! I LOVE that Live Simply stamp... can't wait to get mine!

Thanks for linking to my guest DT post!

Tonya said...

Very pretty, girl! Love those colors.

Kerry said...

Oh, I loved that inspiration piece too! I really like the whimsical feel of your grass and tree images.

Kristen said...

Wow Shannon I love this!! :) You chose a great inspiration piece too! i love the flowers from growing in unity in the background

Ashley said...

This is so cute Shannon! I love the color combo and how you used so many stamps! Awesome!

Heather said...

Shannon,

This turned out great I enjoyed how you used the tree and all the white space!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!!

Heather

Lisa Phillippi said...

Beautiful as always! I have an award for you! come by adornmentsbyLisa to pick it up ;)

Tiff said...

This is darling! Love the random stamping in the background!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhhh this tree is just soo beautiful!! I sooo love that color combo!!!!