Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Unity Inspirational World Record Blog Hop

“In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful.” -- Alice Walker

Today has finally arrived!!!! It's the massive (215 people long) Unity Stamp Co. Inspirational Blog Hop!!!!!


If you happened upon my blog today because you just like to come here and visit with me...then start back at the beginning at the Unity Stamp Co. blog. If you arrived here from Tasha's blog you're in the right place.

Here's the project I created for today's event.....

It's a wish list journal, pen, and stamp money jar! How perfect huh?



The next stop on your journey is Crafty Suz!!! Tell her I said "Hi!"

and don't forget about the special if you're a new customer to Unity.....


Project Details...
Notebook:
Stamps: "Growing in Unity"
Paper: "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey, Basic Black by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Creamy Caramel by Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Pale Gree Flower Soft, Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin' Sponges

Pen:
Paper: "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey
Accessories: Sticky Strip tape, Micro beads

Money Jar:
Stamps: "Growing in Unity"
Paper: "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Accessories: Stampin' Sponges, Recycled container

Hugs,
Shannon

45 comments:

Kerry said...

Shannon, you are rockin' the flower soft! I didn't think the dream tree could be any more beautiful...thanks for the inspiration!

Kim said...

Oh wow what beautiful projects!!!!

Eva said...

Beautiful projects Shannon!

Christi Snow said...

Wow! Shannon, everything you touch turns to pure gorgeousness!! LOVING these projects...Wow! smiles...

Tami Jo said...

yummy! I like this creativeness loads!

Suz said...

Wonderful projects. Love the color & that stamp is now a must have

Tonya said...

I knew I would find something gorgeous when I got here. >:0) Fantastic job girlie! Hope your having a fabulous day.

Hugs

JazzyH said...

Love it!

Kathryn said...

Love your projects -- so great!
That tree is so FABULOUS!

Julia Aston said...

wonderful projects - what a great tree!

Jessica said...

BEAUTIFUL projects! the colors are just gorgeous, love the shading on the edges too!

Katy said...

great project, Shannon. Love it!!

scrappypug said...

what a lovely set!

Sarah E. said...

Everything that you have created is absolutely gorgeous! So much talent!!!

stampmonkey said...

What a beautiful project...and fun idea! I think I could use one of those. ;)

BloomingPink said...

OMAGOSH...gorgeous...but I almost didn't think I'd ever make it here!

My butt is numb! My legs are sore. My arms aches.

Who knew that blog hopping could be this fatiqueing!

Pamela said...

Awesome! I love what you have done!

Robynccgirl said...

Shannon you simply amaze me! Great job!

Lisa F said...

LOVE your journal! Beautiful project!

Cre8tiveTeen said...

cute!

{stampininthesun} said...

Very pretty ensemble!

Lisa Graves said...

Love your projects!

Karen Motz said...

What a gorgeous set! The sponging really adds depth.

Dawn K. said...

pretty!!!

Becky Carafa said...

Fabulous project, love that tree!

Joni (kix) said...

The colors are so striking! Beautiful project!

Daniela said...

This is adorable :)

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I love your projects. Dang it. Why does everything you touch turn flower softy??
~ky

Kristen said...

Shannon... this set is gorgeous!!! :) I seriously need to make a wish list! With a pretty pen to match.. and a stamp money jar! hehe

Rachel Hope said...

Gorgeous! Love the striking color combo!

Ashley said...

I finally got here! It feels like FOREVER, geez! I love your set! Fabulous! Did you use the big Dream Tree and the little one?

FibreJunky said...

You're sending this to me, right??

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

wow! sooo pretty!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

GORJUSSS!!!! This is a fantabulous gift set!!!

Jen said...

Love this! Awesome idea and it looks beautiful!

Donna Baker said...

great stamped ensemble! love your sponging on the notebook, there's a glow around the tree!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful ensemble, Shannon!! I love everything!!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful work!!

KAP said...

LOVE love LOVE this gift set! Such a cute idea!

Jen said...

Shannon, this is so awesome! What a perfect gift or a wonderful prize to win...hint, hint! *smile*
You have talent and I love your work!

Tamara said...

This is a great coordinating set.

Tamara said...

This is a great coordinating set.

Jacqueline said...

This is gorgeous!! I love this set!! You rock at making the sets!!

Jenn said...

This is awesome, such great colors

Rebecca said...

GORGEOUS project! Love the way you made it match the blinkie!