Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Unity for Challenges

It's Thursday...and you know what that means....it's Hip Hop day at Unity!!! Whoooo.....hoooo.....

The Hip Hop chat starts at 11am Central at the Unity forum over at SCS. The Hop itself starts at 10am Central at the Unity blog.
Here are some cards I made last night featuring Unity stamps.

The first one I created for this week's SCS sketch challenge. I used Unity's "Feel the Joy" set. I even used my Flower Soft based on this week's product feature. I love the way it came out. It's very interesting stuff to use. The DP is "porcelain" by Basic Grey. I also used Mellow Moss, Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock.










This card I created for the Unity Thinks Spring Hip Hop challenge. It kinda looks like our spring....blue skies, brown everything else!! My flower beds are a mess!!!! Probably because it snowed so early last year that I never got that last final cleanup in. So, all the flowers are sitting there brown and dried up. Welcome to spring in Michigan!!! Although I did see peeks of green coming up in the back flower bed yesterday.

The stamps here are from the March KOM. I'm loving so many of the images in this set. It's my favorite kit so far! I stamped the silhouette flowers first in Tempting Turquoise, then using my Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement....stamped it again in Chocolate Chip. The cardstock I used is Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. The DP is by My Mind's Eye.

There are 2 other challenges that I hope to finish up this morning as well....so keep watching....

Hugs,
Shannon

4 comments:

Lisa Phillippi said...

Those are awesome! I love the use of flower soft ( I have them & seem to never use them) Great Job on both!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow these are beautiful I love how you used the flower soft.

Heather said...

Shannon,

That first Green Card is absolutely stunning I love it!!!! Sorry I have not been by as much this week it has been a crazy week.

Heather

La'Diva said...

I am really loving the "Feel the Joy" card.

You do fabulous work! I am so proud to have you as my Stampin' Up Demonstrator!!!