Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Unity Challenges

I was going to wait and share these cards tomorrow for HHH, but I figure since they're already posted on SCS and the Unity girls have seen them, that I'll post them now and come up with something else for tomorrow.
The first card is for the Unity Eggcitement Challenge....to use an oval element on your card.
I used the stamp set "Floral Fantastical" for the flowers and the sentiment. The DP is "sugared" by Basic Grey.

This card is for the Bunny Hop with Unity Challenge. To create a card using Easter colors. Pinks and yellows and flowers are Easter-y right? The stamp is "Flowers from Neverland". The DP is "urban prairie" by Basic Grey.
Don't forget....HHH tomorrow!!!!
Hugs,
Shannon

7 comments:

Becky said...

these are just tooo cute, I love the Spring colors.

Lisa Phillippi said...

I LOVE them both!!! Such great spring colors, so bright & cheerfull! Fabulous work!

Julie Jacobs said...

Shannon, Love your blog and your very creative cards. Great colors!

xiumaiyuki said...

these are so pretty! love the spring colors and the BG pp!

Lisa H. said...

cute, cute, and cute! great colors!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Wow! I love the colors. I have some of that paper - I should see what I can do with it.
~ky

Heather said...

Shannon,

I really love both of these cards. Your talent really shines thru on your challenges and I wanted to also tell you I have been seeing your picture all over blogland on blogs you comment on and I love the new picture!!!

You look way younger then 33 girl!!!!

I only get to be 33 for 1 more week gulp not looking forward to that!!!!

Heather