Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Unity Addicts Challenge 3-11

Today's Unity Addict's challenge was to use green as a focal point on a card. So, I turned to my handy-dandy Basic Grey stash and pulled a few sheets out from the new Porcelain pack.

The stamps are from Unity's "Batch of Bitty Fun" that I picked up at a LSS yesterday. I love that swirly grass!!! Must get the bigger version too.

I used yellow stickles on the flowers. The card sketch is from Queen Kat Designs.

Thanks for swinging by!!!!
Shannon

5 comments:

Olde Country Creations said...

Girl this is gorgeous! You are so creative!! Hope to see you at Hip Hop tomorrow.


Tonya

xiumaiyuki said...

So pretty! this card reminds me of spring! The colors and PP you used are so bright & cheerful!

Alison Anderson said...

Great colors! This is so spring"y"... I need that right now!

Becky said...

This is so Spring....Lovely colors.

Ashley said...

Gorgeous card! I love it! You inspired me to make my card too!