Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Referral Rewards Program

Do you have to have it all like I need to? Here's a new program that will help you increase your stampin' stash.

Introducing Referral Rewards!!!!

How does this work? It's simple...

Refer to me.....
a new customer
a new hostess (min. $150 order)
a new demonstrator
or a new classmate

and you earn rewards!!!

For every new customer you refer to me that places a min. $35 order you'll receive a Stampin' Write marker of your choice. Please send me an email letting me know you've sent me a new contact with your choice of Stampin' Write marker color (pgs. 154-155 in the Spring/Summer catty) and when that stamper places their first order I'll send you your marker.

For every new hostess you refer to me that holds a min. $150 party (either in home or catalog) you'll receive a set of Designer Hardware of your choice. Please send me an email letting me know that you've sent me a hostess. Once they have their party and it qualifies at $150 in merchandise, I'll send you your choice of Designer Hardware (pg 175 in the Spring/Summer catty).

For ever new demonstrator that you refer to me you'll receive a $10 gift certificate toward your next purchase. Send me an email letting me know that you or a friend are interested in joining the Stampin' Up! family. Once you sign the paperwork and receive your demo number I'll send you a $10 gift certificate to redeem with me on a future order.

For every new classmate (near or far) you refer to me you'll receive $5 off your class fee. When you sign up for your class, let me know who you'll be bringing with you. Once they register for their class I'll take $5 off your total, or give you a $5 refund if you've already paid in advance of them.

No comments: