Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

QKD Design Team Call Submissions

Just keep trying.....just keep trying....



I received an interesting email at the end of February from Vicki at Queen Kat Designs about their upcoming Design Team call. The original call closed on the 15th so you can imagine I was scrambling all day Sunday to get my application finished up. But now, they've extended it til the 28th so there's plenty of time for you to send in your application too.



Here are the 3 cards I made for the 3 sketches they provided. These first 2 cards use stamps from Unity Stamp Co. I don't actually own any Queen Kat Designs stamps....yet. So many stamp companies, so little time and money!!!! But I love their images, and some are very similar in style to the Unity stamps so that's why I chose them to use.
The 3rd card uses stamps from Paper Makeup Stamps and Inkadinkado.


I hope you send in your application too! Maybe we'll both get to be QKD Royal Stamping Maids!!!


Stop by later to see my MFT Idol project!!!




3 comments:

Heather said...

Shannon,

You did a great job on all 3 of your projects!!! I am in a DT application stand still I think. I have applied for 20 some store DT's and have only ever been choosed for 1 Guest Spot fot this year so it can get pretty discouraging, but I do hope you keep trying because you have beautiful work!!!

Heather

Rosanne said...

Beautiful cards!

Heather said...

Oh my word I must have been typing way way to fast look at all my mistakes in my first comment on this post!!! LOL

True blond there!!!!

Heather