Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

PMS for a PCP Sketch Challenge

I whipped up this card last night for the PCP sketch challenge. I just had to get my newest PMS stamps inky!!!! This sentiment is called Heart Happy. And I noticed it's on sale right now!!! Go, hurry, get yourself one!!

The paper for card is all from the Paper Temptress. Isn't it just FAB? The base is Brockway Ivory and the top portion is Red Pepper Classic Columns.

The ribbons are both from Stampin' Up!, Very Vanilla grosgrain and Riding Hood Red taffeta.

I finished it off with a couple Prima flowers held together with a Basic Grey brad.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is a beautiful card, very simple but very pretty, love the red and this flower is gorgeous.

xiumaiyuki said...

ooh, that red is so striking! love it! so simple yet effective.

laos348 said...

Very pretty - I like the clean design and overall look.