Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

PMS Embelllishment Challenge

Katie's challenge this week at PMS was to use BLING!!! And I was super excited since I got to ink up one of the new fairies....Emma. Isn't she sweet?

I added Angel Wings Shimmerz to her wings, Pixie Dust Bligz to her umbrella, and of course the rhinestones.

She's colored using Prismacolor markers. The DP is all by Basic Grey.


And don't forget.....the PMS release party is this Sunday complete with blog hop! So if you want to join in the hop send Katie an email or let her know on PCP.

See you then!!!
Shannon

13 comments:

Becky said...

This is so sweet, I love this image , just beautiful

Ashley said...

Super cute Shannon! I love it! The colors and bling are great!

laos348 said...

This came out so pretty! I like the background paper with this image - its kind of fairy like itself. The shimmer on the wings and umbrella is a great touch. I just got this stamp in the mail yesterday - now you've got me itching to use it!

Gramrussell said...

This card is so sweet. What a great image and your treatment was perfect!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Shannon!! I love your bling!!

Meli Mitchell said...

This came out gorgeous!

~*Joni said...

Oh, you nailed the bling challenge Shannon! Great job on the wings, she looks very ethereal. Her umbrella is so pretty too! Can't wait to see what Katie shows on Sunday at the party! See you there~

Tenia Nelson said...

Super rad!!! Awesome card, girlie!!! tfs!!
-t

Debbie Pamment said...

Stunning card - such gorgeous colours and love the sentiment!!

Kimmie0270 said...

This is lovely and the sentiment works PERFECTLY!

Heather said...

Shannon,

Seriously girl??? You did an amazing job on this challenge!!! I love it and I love the colors and I totally love the PMS stamps and the shimmerz too!!!

Great Card!!!

Heather

Cassie said...

it's gorgeous shannon! i love the way you used the sentiment on the card! hope you are feeling better!

Tina said...

this is such a beautiful card! I love her!