Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Unity Stamps....

--second post for today, scroll down for the Etsy Challenge--

My first order of Unity Stamps arrived today and I just couldn't wait to open then up and get them inky!!!!

So I played along with this week's sketch challenge.

The background was created on Very Vanilla cardstock using one of the images from the "Growing in Unity" set.

The main panel is the "Beauty of Dreams" stamp.

I added some highlights to the backpanel as well as the the sentiment with a Gelly Roll glitter pen. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch using Paper Temptress Retro Silver Lustre paper.

Hugs,
Shannon

1 comment:

Jackie said...

This is beautiful and that butterfly...gorgeous! Glad I came back to visit...tfs!!