Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

My first CAS Challenge card






I know....a CAS challenge and I didn't do a card for the first 4 when this is totally right up my alley.... what's wrong with me???? Well, I did one today.

This week is a color challenge....blue and green....well I have the blue..and it's kinda of a blue/green. Especially the Waterfall stickles on the tree. And they reflect green!!!

The "Dream Tree" and "wish" sentiment are from Unity Stamp Co.'s "Growing in Unity" set. Are you tired of me using this set yet? But it has so many great images in it!!!!

I stamped the tree in Chocolate Chip and then added the Waterfall Stickles. "Wish" is stamped in Baja Breeze.



Here's a closeup so you can see the green reflection from the Stickles.

Happy Stamping!

Shannon

3 comments:

~*Joni said...

I do see the green! And it's absolutey beautiful. What a great compliment to the whimsical flourished tree. :D I love the blue you chose and the sentiment looks great with the paper piercing.

Ashley said...

Lovely card! I love that dream tree!

Alison Anderson said...

This is so chic and amazing!