Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Favorite Things Blog Hop!!!!

Today's finally the day!!!! The My Favorite Things Blog Hop and Release Party Day!!!!! Whoo hoo!!! So excited that I can participate this month as a guest designer. MFT is such an amazing company and I love, love, love their stamps.

If you've ended up here by chance, please go to Kim's blog and start at the beginning. I'll wait for you...... Ok, good your back. The first set I have to show you is "Tea with Flopsey". He's so cute hanging out under the tree sipping on his cup of tea. I think I'd be enjoying a nice chai tea.
The background papers are Basic Grey "Sugared". I added a little big of bling to the tree with a glitter pen. I colored Flopey with Prismacolor Markers.
The next set I have to show you is "Monsters Ink". Now, like I said yesterday, I'm not a big monster fan. But these guys are way too cute!!! And they come with some great little accessories to add even more character to them.
These cards are 4" square and would be great to add to a kid's lunch for a special note, or to attach to a gift. I used the "Boho Blossoms" set with Versamark to create a background on the card base.
Your next stop is Christina's FAB blog!!!
Don't forget.....My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party tonight, Wednesday, March 4th from 9-10 PM EASTERN. This month there are 5 new sets being released including a Who's that Girl who is hanging with her peeps!
The 5 sets are....
Hangin' with My Peeps - WTG
Nite Nite Ellie (MFT Presents)
Tea with Flopsey
Monsters Ink
Hooga Booga (MFT Presents)

Nite Nite Ellie (concept by Jen) will be a charity set. $2 from each retail set sold will benefit St. Judes Children Hospital for the first 6 months of release!

Head over to the MFT forum to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night. And don't forget about the MFT Idol auditions going on too. You have until Sunday night at midnight to enter your project.
Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs,
Shannon



38 comments:

cadnileb said...

Adorable! Love how you stamped the tree leaves for flopsy and the monster cards are so colorful!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome cards!! Great job!!

Christina Fischer said...

Shannon, your projects are fantastic! :)

StampOwl said...

love all your cards

Karen Motz said...

Your cards are cute-aroo! Congrats on being a guest designer. :)

texasjodylynn said...

Great projects! I love them all! Your Fllopsey card is GORGEOUS! :)

Wendi Hayes said...

I love the monsters. Great colors. That bunny is so cute. I just love that tree. Great technique.

Amy Sheffer said...

I LOVE your Flopsey card. Very cool look with the leaves and branches! And what an adorable Monsters Ink card set. Love the bright colors!

JessicaK said...

New Flopsey - Weee! You certainly did our little rabbit justice. Great coloring on this and the little monsters.

Kelli said...

I am really liking this Flopsey and those lil monsters CRACK ME UP!!! I have BIG kids except for me!

Congrats on the Guest DT spot! How fun for you!!!!

**HUGS**

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

AWE sooo cute!!! Everything is just peachy!

Holly aka Toy said...

oh so cute!! I am lovin the monsters :)

Tracey said...

Love your projects! Flopsey is always adorable and those little monsters are too cute!!

Michelle Giraud said...

Love the bright & colorful notecards!!

paula said...

Hi Shannon, we are neighbors, LOL, I live out in Commerce. Love your Flopsey and Monster creations. You have been one busy gal! See ya tonight!

wendy said...

wow.....great cards love them all!

Kim said...

These are awesome!!!

Donna said...

I LOVE your cards, girl! esp the monster 3-in cards!! too cute - congrats again

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! The cards are so cute and love all this MOJO eye candy.

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, I love your Flopsie.

Aunt T said...

I love your Flopsey and the monster's are so cute too. See you at the release party :)

Teresa

Carolyn King said...

Wow! I am the first to comment--woohoo!

Your flopsey card is precious---LOVE how you stamped the leaves---so awesome. Love your little critter collection too!!! GREAT job!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

So cute!! Love the Flopsey tree and the monster notecards! Great job!

Kerry J. said...

Great job Shannon!

Olde Country Creations said...

Shannon, fantastic cards. I adore the first one! It has a vintage feel to it which I LOVE! Thanks so much for sharing.


Tonya

Tracy C. said...

I really like Flopsey ! Very cute monsters too. Nice!

BloomingPink said...

Very cute monsters.

Dell Richards said...

I just love this image! Great job on the card.

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

wonderful projects!!

Michelle said...

Great job!

Kelly said...

Fun, fun projects!

Eva said...

Ohhhh...these are just adorable!!!

shel9999 said...

TOO cute! Those leaves on Flopsey's tree look fabulous and I LOVE your monster cards!!! They're adorable!

Candice said...

FABULOUS projects, Shannon!!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! so,so cute. love those little monsters. tfs!

Melody said...

Great cards. Love what you did with Floppsy. Congratulations on being this months guest designer.

Etha said...

oh that flopsey is just too stinking cute! love how you added a bit of glitz to the tree, fabulous!

raduse said...

Oh how freakin cute!