Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 3-9-09 with Unity



It's Mojo Monday!!! Here's the link for this week's sketch. I pulled together this card really quick with my new Unity stamps.

The flower and "wish" sentiment are from the "Growing in Unity" set. I colored the flowers with Prismacolor markers.

The DP is all "sultry" by Basic Grey.


Now I'm off for more Idol thread stalking!!!




Happy Stamping,
Shannon

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Shannon the colors on this card are gorgeous! You did such an awesome job! I love it!!! :)

Tinker's Mom said...

Oooh I love the colors and the movement from the paper. Lovely!
~ky

Ashley said...

This is gorgeous Shannon! I don't have that set and I need it! I love the colors and DP you used!

Heather said...

Hey Shannon,

I love the papers you choose here, and I love the Flutter By's you should play along with our Flutter By Wednesday challenge some time!!!

Your card is great!!!!

Heather

Bev said...

So pretty, love the colours x