Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MFT Who's That Girl Challenge and Sketch Challenge

While I was waiting on the MFT Idol results to come in I managed to make this card for the WTG and the sketch challenges. After tonight I'm going to have to replace my F5 button due to excessive wear!!!!

I used the new paper pack from Basic Grey called Porcelain to piece the wall, couch and her skirt. The rest is colored with Prismacolor markers. The buttons are also Basic Grey.

The stamp sets I used are "Who's that E-Girl" and "Digital Girl" for the sentiment.

Thanks for swinging by!
Shannon

2 comments:

Heather said...

Shannon,

I really enjoy this card, and I love the paper piecing!!! I got this set last month, but I have not inked it up yet. I may just have to do that this week!!!

Great card Shannon.

Can you do me a favor. I have been trying to find the origional e-mail about how to get to the proboards but I can not find it can you re-send it if possible if not that is fine I can probably google it and find them I have not been able to go much lately with 3 little ones, but I would like to go more. The link that Ashley e-mailed me this week is not working the one to next weeks shop is working but not this weeks shop so I thought I would try and go find it on the proboards!!!

Donna said...

OOOH! I so love this BG paper, this card is awesome