Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MFT Idol Week 2 Project

Voting is live here!!!!!


It's MFT Idol time again!!!!!


This week's challenge was masking! So, I masked and masked and reverse masked!!!! Now I have all these little inked up paper around me.


This is the finished set....complete with card and a stationary set.

The box I created in my own head based on what I wanted to add inside. The tag on the front is the SU! Top Note Die. I used the slot punch to run the ribbon thru. The lady from "Going Places" was masked for the skyline on each side. And her and the skyline were masked off for the grass and the sky. Then I reverse masked her and added flowers from "Build a Bouquet" to her dress. All the coloring with done with Prismacolor Markers and Gamsol.

Here you can see how the box has different compartments. The pages on the left are 1/2 sheets of cardstock for jotting down a quick letter home. The cards in the upper right are 4" square. And the mini cards on the bottom are 4" x 2"....perfect for a quick thank you. There's even a spot for stamps and maybe a small pen....which I don't actually own.

Here's the main card. I used the same masking and coloring techniques as on the tag for the box. The "Bon Voyage" tag is a Nestabilities Ribbon Tag.

Here's all 3 cards/note paper from inside the box.

The note sheet uses the "Going Places" and "Build a Bouquet" sets. I masked her off to stamp the skyline behind her....then reverse masked to add the flowers to her dress.

This little card uses the Nestability die as a mask for the sides. I also masked the skyline to sponge in the blue sky.

For this mini card I reverse masked each suitcase to add the flowers.


I hope you've enjoyed my project!!!! I sure had fun creating it. Don't forget to go vote!!!!!


Happy Stamping!

Shannon

6 comments:

cardcrazy said...

Shannon you did an amazing job this week! Good luck!
Peggy

Tonya said...

AWESOME! Off to vote.

Eva said...

WOW, Shannon, this is simply fabulous!!!! You got my vote.....good luck girlie...

Karen said...

I love this awesome project Shannon!!WOW!! I just left the SCS forum and voted for you my friend!!

Ashley said...

This is amazing Shannon! I voted for you and posted a link to vote on my blog, Facebook, and the PCP group.

xiumaiyuki said...

wow, just wow! You have to be in the next round. I voted for ya! Love to see what'll you come up with next.