Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

MFT Ambassador Challenges

It was such an honor to be a Guest Designer for MFT for their March release. I wish I hadn't gotten sick!!!! Because their release parties are always so much fun!!!! I really wanted to participate more, but I just wasn't up to it.

I did manage to create cards for each of the Ambassador challenges for this month. The first one was for Melanie's Ambassador Challenge #1. It was a challenge to make a spring card without using flower or black!!! Ugh!!! I ended up using SU! Basic Gray ink for the image and the sentiment, both are from the new set "Hangin' with my Peeps". I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils using baby oil to blend.
Then I added Angel Wings Shimmerz to her dress, Sunny Shimmerz to the peeps, and Candlelight Shimmerz to her sweater.


This second card is for Dana's Ambassador Challenge #2. The challenge was a true challenge. We had to incorporate paper piecing (the wall and her couch), pumpkin (the ribbon, flower, and dew drops) and bling (Pixie Dust Blingz on her skirt and Marigold Shimmerz on the flower, rhinestone brad). The image is "Who's that E-Girl", one of my all-time favorites!!!


Happy Stamping,
Shannon



2 comments:

Karen said...

Great cards. I love the colors.

Lisa Phillippi said...

Wow, those are some challenging challenges! thats a mouthfull! But you did an excellent job! Glad you are feeling better.