Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

March Classes!!!

New Class Offerings!!!!! All classes are a mix of stamp manufacturers unless stated.

Invitation Class - Mar. 14th from 2-4pm - You'll create 4 invitations for birthdays, graduations, baby showers and hosted parties. Cost $25. RSVP by Mar. 7th.

Spring Holiday Stamp a Stack - Mar. 21st from 2-5pm - Create 3 cards of 4 different designs for Easter, Mother's Day, and Spring Birthdays. Cost $25. RSVP by Mar. 14th.

Stampin' Up! Stamp of the Month - Mar. 28th from 2-4pm - Featuring "Thoughts and Prayers". You'll create 4 unique cards and receive the stamp set. Cost $40. RSVP by Mar. 7th.

Sunday Crop - Mar 29th from 1pm-8pm - Come stamp/scrap with me. Since I find it difficult to carve out time to get my projects done I'm setting aside one day per month to really crank them out. Come join me!! I'll provide a lite snack foods and you get to use all my stampin' tools! Cost $25. RSVP by Mar. 21st.


Payment is due at time of sign-up and non-refundable after registration date. If you cancel after the registration date, you will still receive the class materials and instructions. Seating is limited in all classes so early registration is recommended. I will provide all project materials pre-cut and arranged by project. If you've ordered a stamp set with the class you will receive it at the class. These classes are for adults only unless otherwise stated.

1 comment:

La'Diva said...

Dangit! I wanted to come today for the crop. Ok, well, next month then. :-(