Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Limited Supply Challenge - LSC210

Well I woke up at around 6am....couldn't fall back to sleep. Laid there watching TV for an hour or so then decided that I might as well just get up and start working. I printed off my image for a card I'll make later today, then got to work on this card.

It's for this week's Limited Supply Challenge at SCS. Which actually wasn't limiting supplies this week, but limiting time. You had 30 mins to complete your card after taking about 5-7 mins to think about color scheme/layout/theme. I knew I wanted to use my new Unity stamps....and in looking at them I knew I wanted to use the emboss resist technique. All that was left was to pick a color scheme. And since it's getting into spring here, I decided to go with pink, black and white. Maybe Lee is beginning to rub off on me?

This card took 26 mins to complete and that included starting over after stamping the first couple images on the main panel since I dropped my stamp onto the panel where I didn't want an image to be....doh! So I trashed that one and started over. The pinks were applied using a sponge in a swirling motion. I had some time left so I added the 2 rhinestones and the white gel pen highlights to the back panel.

Hugs,
Shannon

Card Details
Stamps: "Growing in Unity" by Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Accessories: Stampin' Sponges, Clear EP, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon, white gel pen, rhinestones

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Shannon a perfect day for stamping here in michigan isn't it?I love this card, the stamp resist is perfect for it.

Felicia said...

This is a pretty card Shannon love the stamp resist technique you chose to use.

Becky said...

This is a beauty..

Olde Country Creations said...

This turned out beautiful!!


Tonya