Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've been tagged!!!

I was tagged by Lindsay!!! This pic was in the 6th folder of My Pics since I've moved into my house. It's a pic of me getting my makeup done before my sister's wedding. Nice eyes, huh?????
This was later on that day....me sitting in the limo next to our adorable little flower girl. She's my sister's niece.

So, these tags have rules.....

•Open your photo folder on your computer
•Open the 6th folder of photos
•Select the 6th picture
•Post the picture on your blog with a description
•Invite six friends to join the challenge •Link your six friends to your blog post


I will tag:

Carole
Kristen
Ky
Heather
Cassie
Katie



Also, I wanted to tell the WORLD....I've been picked as a showgirl for the SCS Viva Las VSN!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! There's going to be 2 mini VSNs...March 28th and April TBA....and the main event May 15th and 16th! I really hope you can come join us. It's going to be a blast chatting and creating with everyone!!!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for tagging me hun! :) I will link up in just a little bit!

Lindsay Spencer said...

YAY! Congrats on the VSN. I'm sure you'll do fabulous!

~*Joni said...

Shannon you are beautiful! I love that you changed your avatar, you were so serious in your last pic - this on truly reflects your personality and style!! Love the pics, that flower girl had to be adorable that day as she is already a sweetie in the limo.

xiumaiyuki said...

You're so pretty before and after make-up! Congrats on making the showgirl for VSN! They picked the right person!!!

naturecoastcrafter said...

Shannon, thank for coming by and following us at the Res-Q-challenge. It meant a lot during our debut week. Maybe you'll play with us sometime. I like the theme of your blog and enjoyed reading it.

Joanne Travis said...

Shannon, you sure are beautiful!!
Congrats on being chosen as a VSN showgirl, I hope I can play along this time, it sounds like fun. I'll at least try to do your challenge.