Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Friday....HHH Day!!!


It's FRIDAY!!!! TGIF baby!!!!
It's the Hip Hop Hangover Day!! Did you come chat with all us crazies over there? You can find the list of all the HHH posts at the Unity Blog.
We're one wild bunch....but a TON of fun.
The cards I made during the HH Chat for the challenges are posted below. I decided to make up this card just for HHH. Can you tell I'm all mojoed out on elaborate cards? Keeping it CAS these days.
For this card I used the "gratitude=joy" set. The cardbase is Kraft cardstock and the DSP is Urban Oasis by SU!. I added the white to the flower using a gel pen.
Unity is also having a HUGE sale this weekend!!!!! 30% off....free set with an order over $50....KOTM signup discount....Cosmo Cricket freebie.....so much stuff!!!! It's a great weekend to join the Unity family!!
Hugs,
Shannon

22 comments:

Lisa H. said...

CAS and simply beautiful. seriously, I LOVE what you do with this paper. Don't be surprised if you see me using it like this soon. Love it!

Dee said...

This is so beautiful - I love the colors you picked. TFS!!!

Kim said...

Simple and elegant! I love cards like this. Very pretty. Love the white in the stem.

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Very sweet! I love the clean look. I need to work on that. Lately it's been too intense/elaborate.
~ky

silvia said...

Very pretty card

Tonya said...

It might be CAS but it is stunning. LOVE it!

Kristen said...

oo I love this clean look!! :) It looks gorgeous Shannon!!

Cindy said...

So very elegant and pretty!

Katy said...

love it! I'm really like the kraft and white color combo!

BloomingPink said...

Very nice. And yes, I'm leaning towards simple these days as well.

Kerry said...

Great CAS card...beautiful combination of neutral colors!

Pamela said...

Love this card!!!

Paola said...

sweet and simple perfect!

Heather said...

Shannon,

This is great it just goes to show that even the simplest of cards can still be very stunning!!!

Great job on this!!!

Heather

Ashley said...

This is gorgeous Shannon! I love the Kraft and the black. This is just perfect!

Karen said...

I don't thing you are mojoed out...it just shifted to the fabulously simple side....love the whole card!!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

i think i have the same paper:) off to CASE:)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is beautiful love it.

Alison Anderson said...

I love love love this color combo! Very nice!

Lydia said...

wowza - I love this.

laos348 said...

The clean lines of this card caught my attention right away - I really like how you used the paper and tied in all the touches of white.

liannallama said...

This is so simple and perfect! Thanks for the inspiration.