Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Inky Impressions 1st Design Team Call

Try, try again......that's the name of the game in the paper arts industry.

Inky Impressions is having a design team call....extended until the 22nd so there's still time for you to link up your 2 favorite cards hand colored images on the challenge blog. Here are 2 of my favorite cards that include colored images. Both cards were colored with Prismacolor markers. The background on the top card was created using the embossing resist technique on the woman and dog and masking and sponging the sky and ground.


11 comments:

Jaspere said...

Both are great. Love your coloring.

Cassie said...

Good luck girl! I was going to email you about this as I just saw it a few minutes ago - but then saw your name in the list!!

Becky said...

Both of these are beautiful.

Tina said...

They are beautiful! Good luck!!

Beth said...

Good luck Shannon love your entries.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

These are both fantastic cards. Good luch!

Jennifer Talley said...

These are great. The first one is my favorite!

Heather said...

I put my name in the hat in this one too!!!! It is fun to see everyone's DT samples on their blogs!!!

I love your coloring on these Shannon wonderful and the scene is great too!!!

Heather

cardcrazy said...

Wow! Great job, I love your colouring. Good luck!
Peggy

Cathy said...

Shannon: I was looking through your blog again tonight and saw this beautiful Dream card and love the embossed bg. I love it!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous cards...they tell such a wonderful story! Good luck with the DT call!