Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm going to Florida!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, well not literally......but I wish I was, it's chilly here today. And very windy!!!!

I'm in the Top 10 for the My Favorite Things Idol competition!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled. I had to have Joy (daisyfreak) come help me off the floor.

Lookie here on post #1955 for my results!!!! All the women in the competition really brought it and I'm thrilled to be apart of it all! Remember.....from here out the voting is up to you America!!!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Shannon, I am sooooooooooo excited for you, your project is amazing, and you have my vote for SURE!!!!!

I love all your stuff!

Alison Anderson said...

Congratulations!!!! Wow!!!!

Ashley said...

Congrats! I will vote for you!

Donna said...

congratulations, knew you'd make it!